Beter Uit vakantieparken hecht veel waarde aan de bescherming van uw persoonsgegevens. In ons Privacybeleid willen we heldere en transparante informatie geven over hoe wij omgaan met persoonsgegevens.
We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Beter Uit vakantieparken always complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
We collect various personal data.
When booking a trip, we may ask you the following information:
- First names
- Last name
- Call sign
- Zipcode and city
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Particulars (eg diet, allergy, mobility limitations)
- Passport data, data from other identity documents
Promotions, competitions, surveys, questionnaires about our services ... If we contact you, but also if you contact us, we can save the following data:
- Personal data that you leave behind when you email us, send a letter, call or contact us via social media. Think of data such as your name, username, telephone number and (mail) address.
- Data from e-mails and other digital communications that we send you and that you open, such as the links you click on.
- Your feedback and participation in customer surveys and questionnaires.
3. Other sources
Other sources of personal data
- We may also use personal data from other sources, such as from specialized companies that provide information, from our partners or from public records.
- Your insurance company, their intermediaries and medical staff can exchange relevant personal data and special categories of personal data with us if we have to act on your behalf, for example in an emergency or in the interest of other customers.
- If you log in via social networks such as Facebook to access our platforms and online services, you give permission to share your user data with us. These include, for example, your name, e-mail address, date of birth, location and basically any information that you voluntarily share with us.
4. Personal details of your traveling companions
- We use personal data from others supplied by you, for example from the people on your booking because you are going on holiday together.
- If you provide the personal data of others, you must be sure that they agree and that you may provide this data. Also make sure, if applicable, that they understand how we can use their personal data.
The use of your personal data
1. To deliver the products and services that you request from us
We need your personal information to manage your account or booking, to provide you with the products and services you want to purchase and to help you with the orders or refunds you request.
2. To personalize your user experience
Do you see online advertisements and other marketing communications from us that seem to bother you? That is because we look at your surfing behavior and purchases. In this way we ensure that you see vacations that perfectly match your interests.
By looking closely at your personal data, we understand better what your interests are. In this way we try to predict which other products, services and information you are interested in. And we can make our marketing more relevant and interesting for you.
Do you prefer not to receive personalized information from us? Then you can always communicate your preferences online, by telephone or in writing (for example via e-mail). We will then adjust our data as quickly as possible.
3. To get in touch with you
We want to serve you better as a customer, so if you contact us, for example via e-mail, mail, telephone or social media, we can use your personal data to clarify matters or to help you better.
If you participate in a promotion or competition, we use your personal data to let you know, for example, that you have won a prize. This also applies to promotions and competitions that we organize with our suppliers and partners.
Every now and then we can send you relevant travel offers or news about our services (for example via e-mail).
If you make a reservation with us or you register, you agree that we will keep you informed of your possible reservation / registration and the developments within our organization. You can adjust this setting at any time: by telephone, with the 'unsubscribe' link in our marketing emails or by writing to us (for example via e-mail).
You can then still receive service messages from us, such as the confirmation of your booking and important information about the use of our products or services.
Your opinion is important to us. In this way we find out how we can improve our products and services. That is why we occasionally contact you for a survey. You always decide yourself whether you want to (continue to) participate in our market research.
Sharing personal data with suppliers and partners
In order to provide you with the requested products or services, we share your personal data with the suppliers of your travel arrangements, such as airlines, hotels and transport companies.
When we hire companies to help us with our IT services, data storage and combining, marketing, market research, payment processing and the delivery of products and services, we want you to know that we select these companies with great care .
If we share personal information with other organizations, we make clear agreements that they will keep your information secure and do not use it for their own marketing purposes.
Finally: we only share the minimum personal data with our suppliers and partners. That means that they only get access to the data that is needed to provide you with their services.
Sharing of personal data with regulatory authorities
In order to allow you to travel, we are obliged to transfer your personal data if government authorities require this at the point of departure or arrival. They often want to know this for the purpose of immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism or for other purposes that these authorities consider important.
You may only enter some countries if you provide your traveler details in advance. These requirements may vary per destination and we recommend that you check this. We can of course help you with this.
Sharing of personal data within Beter Uit vakantieparken
If necessary, we share your minimal personal data with other companies within Beter Uit vakantieparken. For example, to provide you with the desired products and services, to manage and improve our products, services and day-to-day operations, to personalize your user experience or to come into contact with you if applicable and for marketing or market research purposes.
Protecting your personal data
We know how important the protection and management of your personal data are. We therefore take appropriate security measures to protect your data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, change and disclosure.
We sometimes transfer and / or store your personal data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). And that this data is processed by organizations outside the EEA that work for us or one of our suppliers. Even then we have taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
About cookies and similar technologies
Links to other websites
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We only process your personal data in the following situations:
• We have your permission. For example, by agreeing to our privacy statement at registration or reservation.
• It is necessary in connection with an agreement that we have with you, or to take action at your request before we enter into an agreement with you.
• We must comply with a legal obligation. In order to allow you to travel, we are sometimes required to transfer your personal data to government agencies. They often want to know this with a view to immigration, border control, security or other purposes.
• It is necessary to protect your own vital interests or those of another natural person. This can be for example in an emergency.
• It is in the public interest or we have an official authorization for a public authority task.
• It is in the legitimate interest of us or of third parties, and these interests outweigh your interests or rights. By looking closely at your personal data, we understand better what your interests are. In this way we try to predict which other products, services and information you may be interested in. And we can make our marketing communication more relevant and interesting for you.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data based on your permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Beter Uit vakantieparken
PO Box 21
2400 AA Alphen aan den Rijn
Tel: +31 88 31 00 580
Changes to this statement